After exciting the crowd in attendance, as well as those watching at home across the globe, with a variety of announcements at its September 12 media event held in the new Steve Jobs Theater at Apple Park, Apple has now taken adrenaline levels to the next level.
True to its word, the Cupertino-based fruit company has officially flipped the internal switch, meaning that iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Apple Watch Series 3, and Apple TV 4K are now available for pre-order reservation ahead of September 22 launch date.
iPhone X may be becoming available for pre-order next month on October 27 ahead of November 3 launch, but we don’t expect that to dull the interest in iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, which are both extremely impressive and extremely capable devices.
There’s also the brand new LTE-enabled Apple Watch Series 3 and 4K and HDR-capable Apple TV 4K to throw in the mix, which, when put together, likely means that Apple’s online store will be receiving a hammering right now. That might mean frustration for some who are late to the system, but ultimate happiness for Apple who will watch that revenue fly in as fast as the devices fly off virtual shelves.
As is always the case with pre-order situations like this, and we don’t expect it to be any different this time around, the initial stock of iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus might be depleted quickly in the most popular colors. Current shipping is set for September 22nd, but it’s very likely that that date will quickly go back when the pre-orders start getting placed from around the world. With that in mind, it’s definitely worth getting in on the action as quickly as possible.
That said, the stock of Apple watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K should hopefully stretch a bit further.
Those looking for the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus will get a much-improved device with physical design changes that instantly transcends what the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus were capable of thanks to the improved internals and processor. The new glass rear is stunning, and it’s equipped with wireless charging and other features unique to Apple’s latest smartphone range. Cost of ownership in the US is as follows:
- iPhone 8, 64GB / 256GB – $699 / $849
- iPhone 8 Plus, 64GB / 256GB – $799 / $949
If those prices are enough to bring tears to your eyes, then the Apple Watch and Apple TV 4K may be a little more reasonable. The hardware will come with LTE capabilities meaning that the Watch can now act entirely independently of its connected iPhone, allowing for telephone calls and workout and run tracking without the need for the device.
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular): $399 for 38mm | $429 for 42mm
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS): $329 for $38mm | $399 for 42mm
- Apple Watch Series 3 Stainless Steel (GPS + Cellular): $599 for 38mm | $649 for $42mm
- Apple Watch Series 3 Edition (GPS + Cellular): $1,299 for 38mm | $1,349 for $42mm
- Apple Watch Series 3 Hermès (GPS + Cellular): Starting at $1,149 for 38mm | $1,199 for 42mm
Out of all of Apple’s products on pre-order right now, Apple TV 4K is the most affordable, but also the most interesting in some people’s opinions. The new set-top box is packed full of new goodness under-the-hood, including, of course, a new A10X Fusion processor which delivers much faster performance and is capable of serving up the 4K content as promised by the name of the device. And it’s not ridiculously expensive.
- 32GB: $179
- 64GB: $199
If you are planning on purchasing one of each item, then prepare to max out that credit card. Enjoy the purchases!
You may also like to check out:
- Unlocked / SIM-Free iPhone X Price In USA, UK, India, China And More
- Unlocked SIM-Free iPhone 8 / 8 Plus Price In USA, UK, India, China And More
- iOS 11 Final GM Release Notes / Changelog: All Changes In One Place
- iPhone X Vs iPhone 8 Vs 8 Plus Vs iPhone 7 Specs Comparison
- iPhone X Vs Galaxy Note 8 Vs Galaxy S8 [Benchmarks Comparison]
- iOS 11 GM Download IPSW Links And OTA Golden Master Update Released
- Download iOS 11 GM & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]